- Wear your bandage for at least 6 hours. We usually wear our bandages overnight. Once the bandage is removed, gently hand wash your tattoo with warm water and soap.
- Keep the tattoo clean and relatively clean and dry, which means it doesn't matter if your tattoo gets wet in the shower, but you can't soak it in the tub.
- Once the tattoo starts to peel, you can use a non-fragrant water based lotion to ease the itching and help the new skin stay flexible. This is the least important part of the healing process, so don't go crazy, just a dab will do ya.
- Keep your new tattoo out of the sun for the first few weeks. New tattoos are prone to sunburn and fading.
- Please don't pick or scratch it during the healing process. We know what it looks like when a tattoo has been picked!
If you are unsure of what to do or something looks weird, call us first.
416 551 7003